Number of recruits：1 Educational requirements： Recruitment time：2019-04-11
1. To inspect raw materials, packaging materials, intermediates and finished products, and complete relevant records and issue corresponding reports；
2. Check the variety of stability；
3. Complete the maintenance and verification of laboratory equipment；
4. According to the verification plan to complete analytical method validation；
5. Draft and audit inspection procedures, SOP and other QC related documents.
1. College diploma or above, major in chemical analysis/ pharmacy/ pharmaceutical engineering and other related profession；
2. Familiar with the operation of HPLC, GC and other instruments is preferred.