Number of recruits：2 Educational requirements： Recruitment time：2019-04-11
1. Independently carry out the test and pilot test of drug and intermediate, and analyze the reaction result.
2. Write the experiment record according to the standard；
3. Good command of laboratory equipment and daily maintenance；
4. Solve the basic problems that encountered in the experiment, and put forward reasonable suggestions；
5. Complete simple literature review and map analysis；
6. Other tasks assigned by the leader.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in pharmacy/ pharmaceutical engineering and related chemistry professions;
2. Good at communication, willing to learn, and interest in organic synthesis;
3. Have good responsibility and teamwork spirit；
4. Have certain ability of professional English and understand the operation of computer；
5. Have experience in the pharmaceutical or synthetic laboratory, have experience in pharmaceutical production is preferred；
6. Graduates with higher comprehensiv